Headshot Photo Shoot

I was asked to do a photo shoot for my subject, Diane, to update her headshot photo used for her website and social media profiles.  We first found a spot that had a professional, but natural environment with good lighting.


First, we tried this pose. The angle added visual appeal, but the arm placement looked awkward.

We had fun playing around with different poses to lighten the mood of the photo shoot!

After trying various poses and angles, this was the shot chosen for the website and profiles. The photo was cropped and changed to black and white.


1 comments:

{ Unknown } | February 15, 2012 at 1:15 PM said...

Thanks Martina - I think it turned out great! Although maybe I should have chose the "oh yeah I am SO cool" finger pointing shot?? LOL

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010

MartinaKphotography.com
All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine